FireAde AFFF FOAM & FireAde AR AFFF :
Environmentally formulated, FireAde® 2000 AR-AFFF is the newest generation in Alcohol-Resistant Aqueous Film Forming Foam. Using Green Agent Technology™, the environmentally friendly formula, prevents environmental hazards and demonstrates our long term commitment to the environment. FireAde® 2000 AR-AFFF produces a stable, heat resistant and self-sealing blanket; it will not clog, gum, or corrode foam systems and equipment, providing an unparalleled performance. FireAde® 2000 AR-AFFF contains ZERO hazardous materials and has a reduced viscosity when compared to a majority of AR-AFFF products. This reduction in viscosity permits FireAde® 2000 ARAFFF to be used in all types of foam portioning systems, inline eductors, and standard foam equipment without adverse effects.
- Properties :
• Environmentally friendly, 100% biodegradable
• Superior performance with rapid knockdown
• Non corrosive
• Non hazardous (not classified as dangerous goods, can be airfreighted).
• Non toxic (UL listed. Does not contain PFOS, PFOA, hazardous decomposition or carcinogenic products).
• PH Value: 7.5 – 8.5
• Extended shelf life 20+ years, stability through lifetime (immune to UV damage) recommend 3 year turnover.
• Rapid extinguishment time (validated during AS5062 testing).
• Drastic reduction of smoke – increase safety and visibility particularly underground.
• Protects and is user friendly for all pre-engineered fire suppression functioning components as it acts as a lubricant plus no separation or coagulation before or after use.
• Superior cooling and vapour ceiling properties and technology.
• Can be diluted with fresh, brackish or sea water; we recommend potable water.
• A superior foam that will tackle all aspects of the fire tetrahedron (heat, fuel, oxygen and free radicals).
- VAPORADE :
Chokes off the danger of fuel tank explosions
• Ends the threat posed by explosive vapors in storage tank
• Non corrosive
• Protects expensive equipment and saves human lives
• Quick, efficient, Economical, Safe for the environment
• Harnesses science to tame hazardous vapors
- WHAT IT DOES :
Add a small amount of VaporAde to water and you’ve created a powerful and reliable answer to the threat of fuel tank explosions. Fog the mixture into a tank and you lock up the vapors of gasoline and other dangerous materials. With the vapors rendered inert by VaporAde, the tank can be cleaned and returned to service in a matter of hours.
Compare this quick turnaround with the days or weeks required for ventilation and other conventional methods of vapor elimination. The turnaround time means substantial savings for tank owners.
More important, the risk to human life is reduced or eliminated.
- WHERE IS IT USED :
VaporAde works to suppress the vapors generated by the residues of petroleum products, solvents and many other potentially dangerous materials.
VaporAde works in automotive and maritime fueling stations, refineries, ethanol and other agricultural processing plants, pulp mills, manufacturing facilities, users of industrial solvents, food processors and dozens of other locations
- HOW IT WORKS :
VaporAde carries a positive charge that will attract and capture the negative charge in a dangerous vapor. In effect, the vapor is neutralized and the explosive potential of gasoline and other vapor producing materials is permanently ended. In most applications, a vaporAde concentration of 6 percent or less will reduce LEL’s to a safe limit.
-WHY IT’S SAFE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT :
VaporAde traps the vapor by changing its chemical structure. The change is permanent instead of masking the vapor odor or releasing it into the atmosphere. VaporAde locks itself onto the vapor, producing a non-explosive, nonflammable substance. By way of contrast, tank fumes are merely vented into the atmosphere.
In addition, VaporAde is nontoxic and non-corrosive and can be used with a variety of conventional fogging and spraying equipment.
-WHY VAPORADE IS THE BEST :
VaporAde represents a breakthrough in the technology of controlling explosive vapors. Instead of attempting to hide vapor ordors of venting fumes into the atmosphere. Using an innovative, proprietary
Copyright © 2017 Oscar Infrastructure Services. All Rights Reserved.